Wednesday, 15 May 2013

The Pros And Cons Of Free Rose Wine

Believe it or not, I have actually been to a Polish pop concert. I got free tickets because I'm working temporarily for one of the VIPs so I was happy to go along. I ended up meeting a tonne of people I didn't know which got awkward at times BUT ended up drinking lots of lovely rose wine in the end! Yay!

Then, quite sadly, I got home to find that Freddie (Mercury) the fish, had died. My dad made some coffee which got really burnt and stank the whole house out and the fumes, he says,  must have gotten into the fish's water. I never thought it would ever possible to say this, but... my fish got gassed! My parents are in the horrible habbit of killing my fish and it's getting a bit tedious now to be honest. 

First there was Shakira, then Bruno (Mars), and of course, the Fredmeister. Anyone noticing a theme here? But I've got the day off tomorrow so I'm off to by another! Ideas for names anyone? 

No comments:

Post a Comment