Monday, 19 August 2013

What do you think?

Hello again! How was your weekend? I had a lovely weekend thank you (that's me assuming that you're polite). I went to support my younger sister as she did her first ever tandem skydive. As soon as she landed, she was ecstatic and wanted to do it all over again. Slightly worrying at the moment but let's hope that flinging herself out of aeroplanes at great heights will not become a hobby. And for the rest of the weekend I watched film upon film (including Oz: The Great And Powerful, which I actually really liked!). 

Right, enough about that. Let's get onto the main course. Today I went shopping for something I needed, and instead I ended up coming back with something that I wanted instead. I popped into The Body Shop for a quick browse when these eye shadows caught my eye. I was recently advised by friends to be more open to using colourful make-up and I just couldn't resist. The colours in the set are good because you have lighter shades for summer/spring and the darker ones for autumn/winter. But what I did here was combine all four! Crazy I know, I just love living dangerously.What do you think? 

If you want to see the full finished look i.e. my whole face (not just my eye), go on my instagram.


Click on it...


6 comments:

  1. you blog is beautiful :D please check out my blog & follow if you like :D

    rorolovesbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. great makeup look!
    I nominated you for the Liebster Award. Check out my blog post on it :)

    lanalovesxxblog

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this look!:) and you are so beautiful! i've just spent a while scrolling through your blog, and adore it!
    -jules
    www.myladybakes.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, that's really kind of you :)

      Delete
  4. I think that you've done an amazing job! To be honest I wouldn't think about combining them all together but the result is really nice!❤
    xxxx
    Stephanie
    vidathings.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete