Thursday, 12 September 2013

Museum And MAC-up

Oh how time has changed my life!

For the past few weeks the ball of cells writing this piece has been getting themselves sorted and ready for university! And you know the phrase that goes something like going from being a big fish in a small pond to a small fish in a big pond? I feel like this greatly applies to my life right now. It can be awfully intimidating having to plunge yourself in a completely alien experience and at the same time terribly exciting! I live in London people! I'm so cosmopolitan. 

Yesterday, I met up with the lovely Miss Adaora Soludo (and if you haven't checked out her blog you should do ... NOW!) and we attended an exhibition of 1980's Fashion at the Victoria and Albert Museum in London.
Adaora
There is a beautiful courtyard within the museum with a water feature with clear instructions not to swim in it. Although I'm not quite sure how one would swim in a 30cm deep water feature... for babies, maybe. In my line of vision I could see a man of Asian persuasion taking off his shoes. A little strange, I thought but perhaps his feet were particularly sore from walking around the museum. His then proceeded to take off his socks. Wow, his feet must be really sore or even swollen, I thought. Oh how naive I was. My eyes followed him as he moved towards the artistic baby paddling pool and as he rolled up his trousers before dipping his feet in the water. The weirdest part of all of this? No one stopped him or told him to get out.

The toe-dipper himself.
Before I sadly had to leave Adaora's company, she presented me with the MAC lipstick that I won from her give-away! My first ever MAC product! It's a Creamsheen lipstick called Hang Up and I've fallen in love with it already, it's perfect for autumn/winter. If you ever see me around chances are I will be wearing it because it's AWESOME.
My face.


Click on it...
TWITTER - INSTAGRAM

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! I nominated you for the Liebster Award for details check it out at http://littlebirdsabrina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete